Sunday, September 13, 2015

Chicago, Chicago

Date: 14th September 2015, Monday
Start: 1.14am (Abu Dhabi time) 

Good morning!! It's 1.15 in the morning here in Abu Dhabi, which means its 5am in Malaysia. 

Why are we in Abu Dhabi, you ask? Well, It's because we're sending Kaklong to her college in Chicago!! Yaaayyy :D 
Our transit was in Abu Dhabi, so our flight to Chicago is in 2 hours. 

I don't know what to expect, but I'm very excited since it's my very first time to the USA! (The land everyone talks about) 

Just now, our flight was as exciting as the trip! (Will be- I'm sure) We went on business class. Can you believe it?! No, it's not because we're super rich and can afford things like that. I think it was because that all the economy seats were taken (idk), so they moved us up to business because there were free seats there. Lucky!~ 

Astaghfirullah xD It was our rizq, sorry- our rizq. As my friend said, we had 'murah rezeki'. I was very grateful!! 

I sat next to Kaklong, and was very surprised and excited at being in the seat I was in (I was shaking). Me being the jakun person I was, I explored everything. 
IT WAS SO COOL. There was a footrest, the seat could lean back (there were buttons for upright mode, relax mode and sleeping mode!!), the remote and tv was super cool, there was a loott of legroom (I'm very thankful), there was a charger and we had great food! It was my first time (and maybe last, unless I become rich as an adult heh) sitting in business, so it was an experience! And we didn't even have to pay extra, how great is that??! 

Anyway, right now we're waiting for our flight. I guess I'll look for other ways to fill up my time. 

Ah, that's right! This week (or rather, last week) I finished my JHSA trials!! I was confident for some papers, and less for some but I guess it was all good B) 

I guess that's all for now? I'll write some more later, in sya allah. 
Bye for now! 

End: 1.27am 

No comments:

Post a Comment