Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Emotions

Start: 12.33am (23/7/15) 

Oh yeah. 
Possibly this will be Part 1. Where I talk about how I feel? Idk. Fight me. 
Technically this would be Part 2, then, huh? After the last post X) 

Anyways, 
yesterday we were at my Uncle's house. He lives on the 15th floor. 
I walked onto the balcony and for a pretty long time, I just stood there- leaning against the rail. 
I don't know. The view was spectacular and the wind felt nice, but my heart twisted and grew uncomfortable for some reason. Especially when I looked over to Genting. 
Amazing how something so far (in a different state even) could be seen so clearly. 
Maybe it was a sense of longing. I wanted to be somewhere else. I wanted to not care about stuff right now. To travel? Probably. 
What were the people there doing? I bet the temperature felt nice. It's cold up there, so I think I'd enjoy it at least. 

I reallyyy want to be somewhere other than here, to be honest. 
But I guess I still have a lot to do. 

End: 12.40am 

No comments:

Post a Comment