Saturday, June 4, 2016

Welcome to New York (Day 1)

Date: Sunday, 5th June 2016
Time: 1.23am 

Assalamualaikum! Hello! 
We arrived in New York at 9am yesterday morning and reached our apartment at around 12pm >u< 
I'm going to try to journal this trip bc if I procrastinate in the end I'm never gonna write at all haHAHAHA 
So it's the first day and we were so jetlagged we slept the whole day! So now I'm awake and its 1.30 in the morning. 
I'll sleep after I pray Subh at around 4. 

Also, Ramadhan is tomorrow! Yay! I'm trying to be excited to fast òuó First time fasting in the summer (from 4? to 9 uwu) In sya allah we'll manage like how the muslim-americans have ouo 

Not much to say about yesterday. Our apartment is at the basement of those connected houses you see on tv, but ours is really cute and pretty! Dad bought pizza earlier, and there're strawberries and cookies and juice too >u< (imma have a good breakfast tmrw haHA) 

I'm excited to drive into Manhattan this week!! See the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, etc.. 

Well, that's all for now! Hopefully I'll be rajin enough to write tomorrow. heh. 

Assalaamu'alaikum and good night (?) 

End: 1.30am 

No comments:

Post a Comment